Congratulations 2016 MTP Graduates
We are excited to congratulate our inaugural Hotel Management Training Program graduates – class of 2016.
For the past 9 months, Lennart and Andy have worked with one or two individuals from nearly all portfolio hotels to deepen their understanding of key areas of hospitality management. The goal of the program is to enable participants to have a rounded understanding of hospitality management as it relates specifically to HSG’s approach to running hotel operations. At its conclusion, program participants presented their key takeaways from the program, and shared with all current General Managers and participating hotel investors their desired career path.
HSG is excited about the outcome of this program, and will be continuing to create opportunities for both graduates and other hotel team members to facilitate their career advancement.
This year’s program graduates are:
- Amanda Zimmerman, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Harbor Plaza in Oak Harbor
- Jamie Rueb, Guest Services Representative at Candlewood Suites in Burlington
- Fercie Cabrera, now General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites in Burlington
- Chelsea Thornton, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites in Burlington
- Poonum Sandhu, Family/Ownership at Best Western Plus in Arlington
- Austin Dudley, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus in Arlington
- Veronica Verge, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Marysville
- Kim Straight, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Sumner
- Kelly Robinson, now HSG Regional Director of Sales at both hotels in Chehalis
Congratulations again, class of 2016!